treat the water directly from a faucet in your home, for example the kitchen faucet.
- Cooling Towers
- Drinking Water
- Pools & Spas
- Soil Remediation
Ozone drinking water is a more powerful oxidizing agent than chlorine but unlike chlorine it does not lead to the formation of THMs (tri-halomethanes) or complex chlorinated compounds which are believed to cause cancer.
In Europe the large majority of municipal water treatment plants rely on ozone while in North America many chlorine-based municipal plants have been converted to ozone - and more are on the way.
Ozone drinking water is becoming the norms for worldwide treatment specially in developing countries where they lack chemical handling personnel & safe storage of treating chemicals such as Chlorine
Ozone drinking water will eliminate the following drinking water problems :
- Bacteria, including iron bacteria
- Heavy metals such as iron and manganese
- Air-borne and water-borne pathogen treatment
- Organic contaminants such as tannin and algae
- Microbes such as Cryptosporidium, Giardia and Amoebae
- All known viruses
- Biological Oxygen Demand (BOD) and Chemical Oxygen Demand (COD)