treat the water directly from a faucet in your home, for example the kitchen faucet.
- Cooling Towers
- Drinking Water
- Pools & Spas
- Soil Remediation
Ozone disinfection is a beverage bottlers' dream. Ozone's powerful disinfection capability, high oxidation ability and short half-life makes it the ideal candidate to perform the following critical functions in a bottling plant:
- Ozone Disinfection of returned of reusable bottles before re-bottling to kill & remove all bacteria and viruses including E.coli, cryptosporidium, and rotavirus It is ususally used as final rinse after bottles washing process
- Ozone disinfection & Ozone treatment of raw water prior to final bottling step or before reverse osmosis by disinfection & precipitating heavy metals such as iron and manganese, removing color, tannin and hydrogen sulfide
- Ozone disinfection to clean & wash of bottling equipment, CIP process (Clean in Place)
- Ozone disinfection to clean and disinfect the bottle caps
- Create a sterile environment in the air found between the water surface and the bottle cap
- Produce residual Ozone in bottles to keep it sterile when Ozone residual is kept between 0.2 & 0.4 mg/l (PPM)
Once bottled the residual ozone decomposes to oxygen usually takes place within 24 hours.
Ozomax ozone systems come complete with dissolved ozone monitors, ambient ozone monitors and excess ozone destructors for ease of operation and safety.