treat the water directly from a faucet in your home, for example the kitchen faucet.
- Cooling Towers
- Drinking Water
- Pools & Spas
- Soil Remediation
Pesticides are widely used in agriculture and although the health risks they pose are well known, their complete elimination from the agricultural process is difficult to accomplish.
Replacing pesticides with ozonated water yields positive results, is environmentally friendly and does not leave any deposit on the produce.
Ozone treatment has been shown to:
- Remove microbiological contamination effectively
- Wash small insects to the ground without killing them
- Increase the resistance of the plants against certain microbiological pests
- Yield results comparable to pesticide treatment
- Require a spraying frequency comparable to pesticide treatment
- Result in no chemical contamination of the soil
- Effectively sterilize the soil surface
- Leave no residue on the produce
For more technical information on this application send us your request